วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How can I tell the difference between a sore pimple or a cold sore on my lip?

I sometimes get a pimple on the edge of my lips, but I have one that's pretty sore, so I need to know how to tell the difference between a pimple and a cold sore. I've never had one before, but my dad gets them and I've heard they're hereditary. If it is a cold sore, are there any good remedies that don't cost a lot?


HOw weird is this, it happend a few days ago to me. Except my mum always gets them.

I got some zoviracs or you can use any other cold sore ointment/cream.

I still dont know if u had a pimple or a cold sore.

I do know now is that cold sore cream basicly got rid of all of my pimples on my face though.

Once The thing on my lip went i used it on my face and in days there was a big difference,

so if u have pimles as well use zoviracs (im not sure of the spelling there)

Good luck ( the most stubborn cold sores dont last longer than a week, mine only lasted like 3 days)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino