วันเสาร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How do I reduce the redness of a pimple after it has been popped?

I couldn't resist... I know it's terrible to pop them but I couldn't help myself. Now I have a huge red spot that looks worse than the original pimple. How do I reduce the redness within a day or two (read: by work on Monday) without covering it up with makeup?


Put an ice cube on it. And add a drop of tea tree or lavender oil to sterilise it and stop it getting infected. As long as you leave it alone it'll be fine by Monday.

well dont touch the red area it will make it worse. put ice on it. and then maybe some neosporean i have no idea i usually just put my foundation on it..

Neosporin and noxema cream

dont poke it or fiddle around with it and put something cold on it like a frozen steak or ice...

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino