วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What are some home remedies to fade a pimple scar?

I don't mean horrible acne scars.. I got a rather large pimple a week ago, it's going away but its kind of like light purplish reddish and I just want it to fade.

Are there any good home remedies that would help the fading process?


I don't know about home remedies. My surgeon recommended poking a Vitamin E capsule with a needle and squeezing the liquid on the scar. They're now so faded I can't even find them. Another surgeon recommended Nivea cream. That one worked as well.

cocoa butter

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Suntan / marks / scaley legs /

cracked lips / dull skin etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natural-homemade-herbal-tips.html#name1

shea butter

lemon juice helps to fade and bleach naturally.

Natural Cocoa Butter. It will heal and blend your skin back ,while keeping your skin health.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino