วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What is the proper way of getting rid of a pimple?

I have this huge pimple on my face and I want to know how to get properly get rid of it. I know I'm not suppose to pop a pimple but what else can I do? I've been using Clean and Clear 's Acne Spot Treatment but it's not working! Any ideas?


open up your pours with hot steam

pop the pimple

give yourself a facial

I use Noxema, or just use toothpaste.

clean and clear don't work just pop it

Use proactive. works for me but b4 i had proactiv i had problems like that 2. Don't spot treat it cuz you'll make it worse. Make sure u drink enough water 2 cuz a bunch of pop is no good.

squeeeeez it!lol

POP IT

PUT SOME ALCHOHOL ON IT

AND THEN SOME NEOSPORIN

zapzyt cream

Don't pop it, no matter what other people tell you. That's gross. Give the Acne Spot Treatment some time. Use Noxzema. Wash and cleanse your face everyday. I use Premium Quality All Natural Dickinson's 100% Natural and Botanical Witch Hazel Formula Astringent Cleanser. It works!

have u also been washing your face? and using toner......the clean and clear acne spot treatment takes time.....

and so does getting rid of a pimple....... I've noticed that the clean and clear brings mine to head sooner so that they show up sooner than they would have (i can feel my pimples coming in) and then they fade away faster........ you could always apply peroxide to it or toothpaste.......but not 2 much

I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based) all natural products. Our modo is Pure/Safe/Beneficial. We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!! We have a line of skincare, nutrition and health, weight loss, makeup, aromatherapy, haircare,(for men and women) and a new line of Holiday items. Check out the website and email me on what you think. I can also show you how to get the products of your choice for wholesale cost.

just pop it. there wont be a bump but there will be redness so just wash it, and use cover up for the redness. hope it helps.

Use Proactive it really helps i grantee it.

boil a teapot of water stand over it and after freeze some water nd clean ur face with it..

the hot water opens pores ..the cold closes.. so yea

Use a sandalwood paste made with water on your pimple. Let the paste dry on the zit for 10-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.

or

Use a facemask that contains kaolin clay and/or camphor like Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Mask. It is really good. U can use it on your entire face.

or

Use Proactive overnight acne treatment mask on the zit, let it sit for 10-15 minutes and rinse off. No need to use it all over your face.

and

keep your face clean with lukewarm water and a clean towel. Do not make the mistake of washing it repeatedly with soap or else your face might get more breakouts.

and

drink 8-10 tall glasses of water (preferably not cold) and get a good night's sleep (atleast 7-8 hours)

Hope this helps..

Hi

I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,

http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html....

Good luck

if the dirt is visible it is best to pop it to get it out. other than that normally it makes it worse.

just keep your face clean and continue applying your medicine.

it will eventually calm down.

AND try not to touch it... the oil in your fingers will make your pimple worse if you touch it. and even if you are popping it try not to touch it... i would suggest using the loop end of a bobbypin to get the dirt out instead of oily human fingers

You can shave it off with a razor as long as you wash your face right after.

wash it with warm water to open and remove the dirt

then rinse with cold water to close em back up

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to rid of a pimple

http://geebal.blogspot.com

Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/

Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness

Makeup/Hair styles

http://geebal.blogspot.com

Try cleansing and toning your face. Then, dab a bit of toothpaste on your problem areas overnight. Keep doing it for a few nights.

Ignor it or wash your face like every other hour. It works for me all the time when i get pimples.

pop it

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino