วันอังคารที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What are some methods of getting rid of a pimple without medicine-type stuff?

I got a difficult pimple yesterday on my forehead. My sister tells me it's from stress and whatnot. I do not have proactive or other kinds of professional treatment since acne doesn't run in my family so it's usually pointless to have medicine for it. Any suggestions, please?


Your not the only one that gets pimples and zits. I get them all the time cuz I had some on face like weeks ago and instead of using Proactive or Neutrogena or Clean n Clear I tried something else. I tried using Clean n Clear but it didn't work for me. So then my sister told me to put some vaseline on and it actually worked! I recommend that you put some toothpaste paste on, or alchohol, or vaseline. Trust me if you put some vaseline on then it will work because when I did it, it worked for me and cured my pimples and zits on my face. Vaseline pretroleum jelly works because it keeps bacteria from going into your skin.

it's always good to have one spot treatment lying around. I only get pimples at my time of the month so the one treatment stick thingy lasts me over a year. but if you just can't get to the store, try A TINY BIT of rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip and put in JUST ON THAT ONE SPOT and no more than once or twice. that should dry it out enough to where you can pop it

The toothpaste trick is good.

Or you could try dabbing it with hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol before bed as well. This helps kill bacteria.

Your average antibacterial hand soap makes a good acne face wash as well. Just keep it away from your skin around your eyes and use a good moisturizer.

A quick fix to dry out a pimple is to put a dab of toothpaste on it overnight. It has to be paste, not gel. It will dry out the zit and reduce the redness!

An ole grandmother tip. Your saliva first thing in the morning before you drink or eat anything is very strong-put this on the spot and it will dry it out.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino