วันเสาร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How can I tell the difference between a pimple and coldsore?

This morning I found a bump on my lower lip and I thought it was a coldsore first. So, I used Abreva and thought it would get smaller/less red.

But then my friend said it might be a pimple.

How can I tell the difference between the two?


coldsores hurt

Cold sores are usually a cluster of small blisters, red, and itch. You usally get cold sores on the same spot on your lip over and over. So if it's not where you usally get one, it dosen't itch, and it's a white head and not blisters it might be a pimple.

Visit the skin care source below. It discusses cold sores and other lip problems and their treatment.

cold sores are flat whereas pimples almost come to a point. also cold sores will be just off the lips. you can't pop a cold sore like a pimple.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino