วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I make a colorless pimple/bump on my forehead go away fast?

It started out small and I thought it was a pimple so I tried popping it, but it only made it get bigger. Its the same color as my skin, and its just a bump that hurts when I touch it. I have gotten a pimple like this on my chin before, and it went away. How can I make the bump go away AS FAST AS POSSIBLE?


Dont irritate it any further. I would recommend dabbing a cotton ball with any one of these solutions: tea tree oil or witch hazel. This is a really great way to speed up the healing process and dry up the pimple.

In the future, try to have a consistent acne regimen so that this is unlikely to happen again. Hope that helps!

Hi.

I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.

Try using some tips and tricks from this website:

http://AcneTreat.net

It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.

Seeyaa

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino