วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are these white pimple-like things around my eyes and on my face?

I get these super tiny white pimple-like spots mostly around my eyes and they take forever to go away. And when I try to pop them or make them go away, they hurt so bad. Anyone else have these or know anything about them?


Sounds like milia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/milia.shtml

Its likely dry skin. Don't pick at them and don't try to pop them. I'm way older than you and I still get these when I don't take care. I have tried about everything on the market in the way of skin care, and nothing works better than the regimen I started as a teen. Wash with Dove and moisturize with Ponds.

They sound like white heads. Don't pop them anymore- it causes irritation and could make it worse. Let them go away on their own, exfoliate with facial cleansers with the little exfoliating beads!

its probably milia. look it up and see if thats what you have. if so its not a big deal just leave them alone.

you should never pick at your face/pop pimples.

emm...could be just like blackheads except white??

hmm..never heard of this one before...i would just wash them about twice a day with good cleaning blackhead eliminating face soap ;)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino