วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much Benzac AC 2.5% should I use for thwarting an upcoming pimple on the tip of my nose?

I'm 17, male and my skin isn't sensitive, I purchased Benzac AC 2.5% today and I need to know how should I use it to thwart this upcoming pimple on the tip of my nose? I have an important meeting tomorrow and I don't want this stupid pimple showing up there. Thanks

Also let me know please if I have to rinse it afterwards and how long do I have to keep it on.


Hey :)

I use the exact same type (the 2.5% instead of the 5% or 10%) so I'll be able to help you heaps!

Ok, what I do is in the morning I use a scrub to get rid of all the dead skin cells that have fallen off your face during the night but are still there. Then I cleanse. The area that I get the worst breakouts etc in is around my nose area, so I use toner everywhere APART from my nose (because toner is designed to help close the pores to other things coming in which would make the benzac be less effective as it would have a challenge getting through the smaller pores) and then I put the benzac on my nose and my nose only. DON'T put the benzac on the whole of your face; it's designed to dry it out etc so that will stuff up the rest of your skin. Moisturise everywhere except nose because you're trying to dry it out therefore it would defeat the purpose if you moisturised the pimple again.

I then put sunscreen over the top of my entire face but especially my nose because the benzac it very sensitive to UV rays.

Do the same at night apart from the sunscreen for obvious reasons.

I know that you're a guy and you won't have this regime but it's actually a really good habit to get into, and you can hide the bottles or whatever when your mates are around if you're embarressed. You can't hide a pimple. Now I have great skin because the benzac seriously does work. I've only been using it for not even a week (I recently had a breakout) and pretty much everything on my nose has cleared up.

Ok, so you'll only need a tiny amount, like half a pea sized and just rub it in everywhere over your nose. Leave it on; you don't rinse it off until you have a shower or whatever. I put mine on in the morning and at night.

Hope I helped :)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino