วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How long does a pimple take to develop?

I'm trying to identify my breakout "triggers," but that is impossible without knowing a pimple's "incubation" period... lol. And everyone always says something different!


Seems like hours sometimes because I often wake up with one I didn't have when I went to bed... It sucks. I think stress is one of the worst triggers though.

and I don't give a rats as*s what the doctors say. Fat and Chocolate make zits! I know they do! They just want us to keep eating it so that we keep having to buy sh*it to treat zits and pay for trips to the dermatologist!

* I can't wait for panda up there to develop adult acne! LMAO... I never had one blemish until I turned about 30 or so.... Now I have to go get kenalog shots once a year because I have alergies to Oleander and tree pollen that seem to make the acne worse every March.

Ha ha ha... I can't wait!

read more on treating acne and much more on acne on this site

It actually depends on your skin, and there are different types. So depending if your skin is normal or oily or dry, would be one way to determine that. As well as it also depends on how active you are and how dirty your skin get and the makeup you wear. I don't think you can put a time frame on pimples but there are several ways to clean your skin and get rid of pimples and break outs.

http://www.acne-resource.org/understanding-acne/development.html

don't you need to find that out yourself?

you're not going to find the answers here if you're asking stuff about yourself.

ewwww ewwww and ewwwwer

look it up or something...

ive had clear skin all my life and thats how i like it!~!~!~! Jsut so u know, i bet thta im WAY older then ALL u people!!!!

ewww SORRY DONT HAVE ANY!!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino