วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do you pop a pimple that is on the inside of your nose?

I know that this is gross, so please don't answer by saying things like, "Don't pick your nose and you won't have this problem." I have a pimple on the inside of my nose and it hurts--bad. I would rather not wait until it goes away, so if I could pop it that would be so relieving. Any suggestions?


if you can see it, use a pin to pop it...although you will want to disinfect the pin prior to popping it

Try tweezers.

Wow! Somebody else in the world has the same problem as me.

That thing is painful, eh? One slight touch with a feather and Ouch!

Really, there is not much to do, but let it "go away". I'm all for squeezing, but that is almost as bad as getting a pimple in the inner-thigh skin area.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino