วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is this weird pimple on my dog with brown pus?

My dog had some sort of pimple on her back. When I squeezed it, a dark brown pus came out. It popped out the way pimples do. It seemed a lot of it came out, I'd say three times as much as what comes out of my average zit. What could this substance be?

(I don't usually try to pop zits on my dogs)


It may have been an abscess, and you popped out some puss and old blood. Maybe put some peroxide on it and see what happens in the next day or 2. It may be nothing, but if it poofs up again, see your doc because doggy may need an antibiotic if it is infected.

omy gosh, this JUST happened to my dog last night... did you ever find out what it was? Thanks :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20071003211030AAaTMfW&kid=Qq5dJG3_DDXbnI0dBzji&s=comm&date=2008-02-27+18%3A34%3A29&.crumb=

Are you sure it wasn't a tick? If you're sure it wasn't, it could have been from a spider bite.

I saw something like that (in a TOTALLY different area of the dog) on dirty jobs, and the lady working with the host said that it can actually kill your dog. All she did was pop it, but I would call my vet to make sure.

Please take the dog to a vet- because anyone knows that PUS means there is an infection! If you would like to try something first-Please remember any creatures body will probably do well with NEOSPORIN or BACITRACIN, and try putting peroxide first to clean the skin, and sore! If it is painful for the dog, then you really need a vetenary, because it could be a bite, or ticks, or ring worm, or something quite serious! Don't wait please_You wouldn't want to have to wait if it was you! My Best To You!

see a vet?

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino