วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Pimple????

I have this pimple, which has kinda turned into a scab, but it won't go away!!! It just gets bigger!! I have already been putting toothpaste on it for like a week, but it won't go away. Anything else I can put on it to make it go away?I heard after you put toothpaste on it, and leave it for about 30 minutes, and then wipe away the toothpaste with nail-polish remover, on a cotton ball, it will help it go away. Does that really work? Anything else that may work, I am open to suggestions for. Thanks


The acetone and alcohol in the nail polish remover is probably too harsh and making it worse.

Now that it's a scab, the tooth paste will not do anything for it. (Toothpaste is said to dry the pimple up). Try washing your face with a mild facial soup like the Basis bar and use an oil free moisturizer. If you only have the one pimple, just let it go and let it heal on its own. If you have to try to control acne regularly, and the Basis Bar and oil free moisturizer doesn't do the job completely, you may want to talk to a dermatologist. I suffered from acne my whole teenage and young adult life and nothing worked well. My dermatologist put me on Retin A Micro and it worked wonders. I wish knew this when I was a teen.

Try buying real pimple removers; while I have not tried your method, you have empirical evidence that this home remedy does not work well.

Try Mario Badescu's pimple cream or dab Clinique's clarifying lotion #3 on it. In the meantime, try this trick to cover it!

http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2020532_quickly-deal-zit-datenight.html

Last night I had a huge zit. Before I went to bed, I washed my face with Irish Spring soap and hot water, dried my face, wiped the zit with Clearisil Acne Pads, and then put the creme from Nature's Cure on it and the zit was practically gone this morning!! It worked great! You can get Nature's Cure from Walgreens. Or just buy something with 10% Benzyl Peroxide.

Anything with Sulfur in in should help to reduce swelling and redness and help dry out the pimple. OR

If it is scabbed, don't pick at it, instead put some neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment on it at night to kill the infected sebum and help heal more rapidly, and use a acne med during the day.

OVERWASHING can make acne worse, so don't fall into that trap. Product w/ salicylic acid and benzol peroxide claim to eliminate and prevent pimple and acne break-outs, but sulfur product seem to do better for me

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino