วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I reduce swelling or get rid of a pimple on my face?

I have an important even tomorrow night and also unfortunately have a large (under the skin) pimple on my forehead. It isn't that noticeable except for the fact that it has increased in size overnight due to swelling. I need a FAST fix in order to get rid of this entirely or at least make it alot less noticeable. HELP!


OMG! dont pick it or push on it, its tempting, thats the easiest thing to do, put some oxy on it - keep your hair pulled back so it doesnt touch your forehead at night

wish you luck

2 suggestions:

This one I've tried and it helped- short term. Hold an ice cube to the spot for a few minutes. Repeat as needed.

This one I never tried but would if I had the stuff in the house. Use ointment for hemorrhoids, it's purpose is to shrink swelling.

Don't pick it or pop it with you fingers .if you pick it it will make a sore i have had experience. It will also make scars on your face. Take a very hot towel and you have to keep it on the pimple

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
help pimple. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino